Graduate Program Information
Graduate programs offered through the Department of Curriculum and Instruction include the Master of Arts in Education Degree (Teacher Leader) in Elementary Education, Library Science, Middle Grade Education, Secondary Education, Gifted and Talented Education, Reading/Writing, and the Master of Arts in Teaching (initial teacher certification) with options in Middle Grade Education, and Secondary/P-12 Education.
- If you are looking for ways to improve your career, or take it in a new direction, look to EKU's Graduate School to help you move ahead. Follow the link to learn more about Graduate Education and Research at EKU.
- To be admitted to a graduate program, you must meet the admission requirements of the Graduate School and your graduate program. The Graduate School must receive a complete application package before a decision for admission can be made. Follow the link to apply for admission (through the Apply Now! link) or to learn more about the application process.
- Follow the link for information fom the graduate school about application deadlines.
- Follow the link to stay up to day with classes, registration, holidays and other important dates.
- The information in this handbook can help guide you through your graduate program. Here you will find information on admission types, financial support, the course registration process, exit requirements, and other related university policies.
- The packet contains information for advanced programs (MAED, Fifth-Year and Sixth-Year programs) in Elementary Education, Gifted Education, Middle Grade, Reading/Writing and Secondary Education (all options) offerd by the Department of Curriculum and Instruction.
For more information on Graduate Programs contact: